A lightweight metal cauldron to be used for burning resin incense granules by placing a hot charcoal disc inside.
Features a white pentagram design and a grated brass tray for placing resin and herbs. Copper with a matte black finish. For fragrance use only.
Never burn incense directly on flammable surfaces.
Can also be used for Incense cones.
Charcoal Discs Sold Separately on the “Incense Products” Page - use of tongs recommend.
Mysterious Melts Loose Resin Incense Blends Coming Soon!
H10cm x W15cm x D12cm
IRON RESIN / CONE INSENCE BURNER - PENTAGRAM
WAX MELT CARE:
- Place your wax melts in a melt approved warmer / burner
- Never add water to your burner
- Never Leave a burner/warmer unattended
- Put out / turn off burner when leaving the room
- Keep out of reach of Children & Pets
- Use only 2/4 hour unscented tealights
- Not suitable for consumption DO NOT EAT
WAX MELT USAGE:
- Remove any packaging and dispose of responsibly
- Place desired amount of wax into dish of burner
- Take care not to overfill which can cause spillages
- Place a 2/4 hour tealight in the hole of your burner
- Light using a long safety lighter or match