Each box will contain a mystery selection of products chosen at random from across the whole range and if you’re lucky some limited edition or discontinued products might sneak in as well as discount codes and extras!
The contents of this box will include a selection of products upto and often exceeding your chosen box value.
MYSTERIOUS MYSTERY BOX - SMALL
WAX MELT CARE:
- Place your wax melts in a melt approved warmer / burner
- Never add water to your burner
- Never Leave a burner/warmer unattended
- Put out / turn off burner when leaving the room
- Keep out of reach of Children & Pets
- Use only 2/4 hour unscented tealights
- Not suitable for consumption DO NOT EAT
WAX MELT USAGE:
- Remove any packaging and dispose of responsibly
- Place desired amount of wax into dish of burner
- Take care not to overfill which can cause spillages
- Place a 2/4 hour tealight in the hole of your burner
- Light using a long safety lighter or match
CHANGING YOUR WAX MELT
- Method 1 Wax Liner - if you are using a burner liner simply wait for the wax to harden and pop out , the liner is now ready to be reused.
- Method 2 Warm Removal - light a tealight in your burner and wait for approx 30 seconds, the wax will loosen and can be pushed out using a paper towel.
- Method 3 Absorb - when you melts is fully melted place cotton pads into the pool to absorb the wax , repeat until dish is clean.
WHAT IS FROSTING?
You may notice that some of your melts have a "frosted" effect (white patches) this is nothing to be concerned about and is a property of Soy Wax, this is a sign of all natural wax and will not affect melt performance in any way.