HOT CROSS BUN - SNAPBAR (50g)
A freshly baked sticky hot cross bun with rich spices blended with mouth-watering dried sultanas hints of cinnamon and citrus zest and a whisper of sweet sugary vanilla.
Fragrance Oil (Paraben-Free)
Weight (excluding packaging) Approx. 50g Quantity 1 SnapBar Vegan Yes
WAX MELT CARE:
- Place your wax melts in a melt approved warmer / burner
- Never add water to your burner
- Never Leave a burner/warmer unattended
- Put out / turn off burner when leaving the room
- Keep out of reach of Children & Pets
- Use only 2/4 hour unscented tealights
- Not suitable for consumption DO NOT EAT
WAX MELT USAGE:
- Remove any packaging and dispose of responsibly
- Place desired amount of wax into dish of burner
- Take care not to overfill which can cause spillages
- Place a 2/4 hour tealight in the hole of your burner
- Light using a long safety lighter or match
CHANGING YOUR WAX MELT
- Method 1 Wax Liner - if you are using a burner liner simply wait for the wax to harden and pop out , the liner is now ready to be reused.
- Method 2 Warm Removal - light a tealight in your burner and wait for approx 30 seconds, the wax will loosen and can be pushed out using a paper towel.
- Method 3 Absorb - when you melts is fully melted place cotton pads into the pool to absorb the wax , repeat until dish is clean.
WHAT IS FROSTING?
You may notice that some of your melts have a "frosted" effect (white patches) this is nothing to be concerned about and is a property of Soy Wax, this is a sign of all natural wax and will not affect melt performance in any way.